The Web 3.0's Pulse : Semantic Web Trends

Currently Hot: Facebook OpenGraph Protocol

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Insights of the Semantic World: APIs, Freebase and Collaborative Semantic Web

The Semantic Web is all about collaboration. Collaboration between machines, collaboration between people, and collaboration between machines and people. Everything (r)evolves around this term. Though this blog does not intend to provide tutorial-like information about the Semantic Web, this presentation I came across on slideshare really drew my attention, so I decided to share it here. Very nice way of organizing the concepts about the Semantic Web and oh, the last slide is simply amazing :) . Not just because of the point where the arrow points to, but because of the curve we are about to climb on. When I see slideshows like this, I always get excited and say to myself: "Wow! What a brilliant idea! This is ... great! You know, this could change the world! It's such a wonderful feeling!". My suggestion is that you take a look at the presentation and see for yourself. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment